Lydia Women’s Fellowship was started on 12th April 2004 based on the vision of our Bishop President Dr. Ezra Sargunam and late Bishop Amma Mrs. Mangalam Ezra’s prayers and guidance. It emphasized the major role of women in ECI Churches in supporting the ministry. LWF was founded to provide opportunities to widows and oppressed destitute women to make them self sufficient. Following these, pastors’ wives and few lay women joined together, planned and enforced the following suggestions.
- Every week women will come together and pray.
- To share their testimonies about what the Lord has done in their lives.
- To collect offertory and maintain financial accounts.
- To meet the sick and suffering people and pray for them.
- To involve women in ministry who have different talents.